December in The Faith Studio:
Join us for the final installment of our series Perspectives of Grace. On December 7th Rhonda Johnson will share with us the African Methodist Episcopal Zion's denominational perspective.
New Podcasts Released.
Congrats to all the FaithFam members who participated in the inaugural read of the book club.
The WINTER READ begins on January 4, 2024. More info here.
WHAT IS THE FAITH STUDIO?
Everything around us has changed yet the desire to express one's faith is still very real.
The Faith Studio is a response to both the change and the desire. We offer opportunities to connect in a new way around our faith. We cultivate intimate and personable settings designed to support and encourage each other in our exploration of faith.
"For where two or three are gathered together because they are mine,
I will be right there among them."
Matt. 18:20 NLT
- Thu, Dec 07Virtual Community GatheringDec 07, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMVirtual Community Gathering
- Thu, Feb 15Virtual Community GatheringFeb 15, 2024, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMVirtual Community GatheringFeb 15, 2024, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMVirtual Community GatheringThis year's Winter Read is "Sacred Self-Care: Daily Practices For Nurturing Our Whole Selves" by Dr. Chanequa Walker-Barnes. Join in the conversation as we converse with psychologist, professor, and preacher Dr. C as she defines for us her vision of Sacred Self-Care.
- Thu, Nov 16Virtual Community EventNov 16, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMVirtual Community EventNov 16, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMVirtual Community EventThere is war, financial crisis, political upheaval, and many more topics and events both near and far from home that give us pause for concern and, honestly, some fear. We can not pretend that it is not happening. Come and let us talk about it together in community.
- Thu, Nov 02Virtual Community GatheringNov 02, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMVirtual Community GatheringNov 02, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMVirtual Community GatheringThis is part 2 of our series entitled Perspectives of Grace. This series is engaging denominational thought on the subject of Grace. In this studio session, Alisa Castilla will introduce us to Grace through the lens of the Church of Christ (Holiness) Inc.
- Thu, Oct 19Virtual Community GatheringOct 19, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMVirtual Community Gathering
- Thu, Oct 05Virtual Community GatheringOct 05, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMVirtual Community GatheringOct 05, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMVirtual Community GatheringDid you know that our Christian faith is not uniform? Under the umbrella of Christianity, a spectrum of beliefs comprise the faith tradition. Our new series Perspectives on Grace is taking a look at denominational thought and asking the question what does your church believe?
- Thu, Sep 21Digital Dwellings EverywhereSep 21, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMDigital Dwellings Everywhere
- Thu, May 04Digital Dwellings EverywhereMay 04, 2023, 7:30 PM – May 05, 2023, 8:30 PMDigital Dwellings EverywhereMay 04, 2023, 7:30 PM – May 05, 2023, 8:30 PMDigital Dwellings EverywhereMy 11-year-old asked me how I knew Christianity is not a made-up story like Cinderella?! What would have been your answer? Well, tonight, we are wondering out loud about the things of God and Godly living that are on your mind.
- Multiple DatesThu, Apr 06Virtual ChatApr 06, 2023, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMVirtual ChatApr 06, 2023, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMVirtual ChatThis week we are discussing the LGBTQIA+ Community and the Church. This a very tight but important topic for the Church that needs to be discussed. To lead the way on this topic my friend and colleague tsharre sanders will be joining the FaithFam in the Studio.
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 16Virtual ChatMar 16, 2023, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMVirtual Chat
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 02Virtual ChatMar 02, 2023, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMVirtual ChatMar 02, 2023, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMVirtual ChatThis week we are following up on our question, "What do you need from 2023." Join us this week as we are led by one of our own community members Debbie Rigaud-Asirifi in a journaling workshop designed to help us on the journey of discernment and offer strength for the journey.
- Multiple DatesThu, Feb 16Virtual ChatFeb 16, 2023, 7:30 PM – Feb 17, 2023, 7:30 PMVirtual Chat
- Thu, Jan 19Digital Dwellings EverywhereJan 19, 2023, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM ESTDigital Dwellings EverywhereJan 19, 2023, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM ESTDigital Dwellings EverywhereFaithFam, we are here in 2023 many of us are pursuing success in some form. My question to you is, what do you need from 2023? Its a big question. Join us as we look across the spectrum of our lives and begin to discern deeply not just what we want but what we need this year.
- Thu, Dec 01Digital Dwellings EverywhereDec 01, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ESTDigital Dwellings Everywhere
- Multiple DatesThu, Nov 03Digital Dwellings EverywhereNov 03, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDTDigital Dwellings EverywhereNov 03, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDTDigital Dwellings EverywhereThe Bible has been the number one selling book of all time. It's history is rich and textured. For many, it is the Word of God, and many others contest that fact. Join us as we take a closer look at Christianity's most influential text in this two-part series of workshops and discussions.
Our goal is to offer intimate faith exploration opportunities, community prayer and to introduce to new concepts and
points of view.
We have made it easy for you to stay connected. Try one or all of the following options.
Sign Up to join our email list.
Catch up on The Faith Studio Blog.
And for Members there is a Forum to connect you with The Faith Studio community where we can have close door discussions, hangout after events and meet other members . **the Forum is accessible via Members.
And if you still have questions or would just like to say hi we would love to hear from you so please reach out!